My Sandie

Reaction score
Sandra. [Sandie] 1968-2007

A year has past since I kissed you goodbye.

Each morning I wake and hear you say hello DAD don’t be this way; I hate to see you cry all day, think of the good times I shared with you, you were the best DAD through and through: From beginning to end you were there for me.

I have kept you a place for eternity it’s a place here, right next to me.

Then I cease to cry for a while knowing she’s at peace; one day I know we will finally meet I will hold her tight and wont have to fight the heartache that is happening to me; as I will be with her in that place called heaven; I miss her smile her loving embrace oh to see her smiling face, to talk to you just one more time; I miss you my darling more each day, far more than these words could ever say;

XXX

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Chin up mate , your lucky to have had that much love . Don't forget life is for living .

:)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Lovely sentiments itsme..:nod:

You know she's up there looking down on you, don't let her down live your life to the full every day..;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very touching itsme - she will not be forgotten. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
This is one of the harder times Viv, one year on.

I've said it many times, it don't get any easier, you just learn to cope better.

My thoughts are with you, as always. :)

Reaction score
Thanks to you all for your continued support, I don’t put a memorial in the local paper, as Sandra would have preferred me to donate to the Cancer research centre at Swansea Singleton Hospital so I hope you did not mind me putting this post in remembrance of her.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Your sentiments are so very moving Itsme. Our thoughts are with you and yours. Sending you a hug also, please take care:)

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
We should all be thankful for every day we live and love.

My thoughts are with you.

Reaction score
It's difficult to say something at this time, but keep strong, hold your head up & think of the good time's you had with Sandie and the memories you still hold on to, will be their forever.

Ask a Question