My name between []

SantistaS

Hi,

I'm using OE2003 integrated with Word.
When I edit a message and press <Enter>, Word inserts my name in the text,
like this:
[Santistas].

How can I avoid it?

SantistaS

Gordon

SantistaS said:
Hi,

I'm using OE2003 integrated with Word.
When I edit a message and press <Enter>, Word inserts my name in the
text, like this:
[Santistas].

How can I avoid it?

SantistaS

In Outlook, Tools-Options-General-Email Options and uncheck the box at the
bottom "Mark my comments with"

HTH

SantistaS

Sorry, Gordon

In my case, this option is grayed.
The box is unavailable: I cannot check or uncheck.
Any suggestion?

Thanks,

SantistaS

in message >

Gordon

SantistaS said:
Sorry, Gordon

In my case, this option is grayed.
The box is unavailable: I cannot check or uncheck.
Any suggestion?

Thanks,

SantistaS

"Gordon" wrote in message >