my emails

...winston

That's not much info to base a recommendation.

What is the server and/or isp and is this a pop3 or imap account ?

Patrick Keenan

"PAT MAHER" (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
I have recently purchased a new computer with Vista.
I am not sure what to do about my emails.
It is saying I might not have entered the correct server?
I am not sure what to tell the computer.
Please help
Pat

The answer depends on who your mail provider is. If it actually is
Optusnet, start here:
http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/?tag=ON_email

Then choose the link for Cable or DSL.

The directions for Windows Mail are almost identical to those for Outlook
Express.

If you're using some other email provider that only has web access, it
likely won't work as WM doesn't support HTTP mail.

HTH
-pk

Gary VanderMolen

Incidentally, you are posting from the future, which is due to
your PC's time zone being incorrectly set to US Pacific time,
when you are actually in Australia. Please fix that time zone
setting.

PAT MAHER