My Car got clamped!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Oh no! I can tell you must have been very upset by it... given that it took place in 2010!! :p :lol:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Add your car to the 4 or 5 super cars that get seized every week in London for no insurance :thumb:

]Seized

[/SIZE]

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mr car got clamped once, in Islington, must have been in 2000, it was in a yard behind a row of shops, nothing to do with the council, private operators. Luckily for me I just happened to have a selection of cold chisels and a large hammer on board.....

Oh dear, pieces of metal everywhere :D

That was an interesting job, we were installing a door entry system in a day centre for AIDS victims, they needed some security from yer typical homophobe. Got to know a few of the guys over the few days we were working there and on the third day the receptionist said to us 'Come and have a look at this'.

So we walked across this small yard and knocked on a heavy door, a shutter slid back, our man was seen and we were let in. There was a massive floor full of clothing and accessories. But not any type of clothing, no.

There was leather, rubber, silk, satin, fetish uniforms, bondage gear, whips, handcuffs and an assortment of toys and devices whose uses I can only guess about. And browsing the racks were folk who looked to be what I'd consider normal from all walks of life.

Twas quite an eye opener, who knows what lurks behind closed and secret doors?

Ask a Question