From: "Leythos" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Subject: Re: My Bluetooth Places does not work
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:49:00 -0700

You need to format your hard drive and reinstall windows.

Well Chris and his sock are still impersonating me - The headers prove
that I (Leythos) did not post the above statement. Abuse reported to
Teranews.

white_knight

Not very helpful...anyone got any real advice on this issue? If you think
this is my only option I would like to know why you think that...

Many thanks

WK

Barry Schwarz

Not very helpful...anyone got any real advice on this issue? If you think
this is my only option I would like to know why you think that...

The post was forged. Ignore it.