my backround keeps changing, why?

I have set a background for my computer and i even set it as a theme, But
everytime i log on, my computer changes it to a webshots wall paper. i dont
evenknow what a webshots wall paper is. how do i get it to stop changing my
background?

SingaporeWebDesign

Hello,

You, or someone else, installed Webshots

If you don't want it, go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and
locate Webshots. Click the Remove button to uninstall it.

Alternatively, launch the application from the start menu and look for the
option to disable updating of the wallpaper.

--
Singapore Website Design
http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/

"Why does my background keep changing?" <Why does my background keep
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...