my account keeps on showing (Mail Delivery Subsystem)...

Martin ©¿©¬

Hi
Using Outlook 2007
Every day I get 100s of (Mail Delivery Subsystem)... messages about
failed deliveries like as below.

I have not sent messages to these addresses, there are dozens of
repeats, they come from:-
(e-mail address removed),
(e-mail address removed),
Mail Delivery Subsystem [[email protected]]

the email addresses appear to be all .com

I don't know if this is related or not, but just before this happened
I received a phone call SUPPOSEDLY from microsoft asking if I was
having problems with my computer. I said I wasn't & hung up

Would anyone know what's going on & how to stop this please?

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at maltanet.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<[email protected]>:
Sorry, delivery of this mail cannot be effected since the recipient
has exceeded his/her mailbox quota. Should you wish to inform the
recipient, please advise him/her to download any pending email from
the mail server. This is a computer generated message. Please do not

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:32:58 +0000
Subject: first.Why? said Alice;
tone life.You said nothing.Perhaps head don't keep half least
again;
then wander if the words I each
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)