Music at the transported pps

Hello Everyone who knows Power Point well!
I have a problem and that is very urgent to me to solve it so I need fast
help pls.
The problem is, that I made a pps file and i wish to send that by attached
to email. In my PC all is OK but after transmission the music file is not
present at the target PC.
I have tried to use mp3 and wav file, tried to put the music file into one
folder wiht the pictures but all of these were not enough.
For sure i dont know something important.

If someone could help me and advise me what to do so please just send
message to my email:
(e-mail address removed)

THANKS A LOOOT!
Palma

Austin Myers

You can rebuild the presentation per John's suggestion, or you can use
PFCExpress (a completely free add in) to do it all automatically. You may
download it from:

http://www.playsforcertain.com

Austin Myers
MS PowerPoint MVP Team

Provider of PFCPro, PFCMedia and PFCExpress
www.playsforcertain.com

"After transmission music not available" <After transmission music not
news:[email protected]...