Multi Monitor Setup

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum

I've recently decided it's time for a change, so have set about redecorating and expanding the entertainment system. I have a sony vaio vgn-fe21m
FE20-thumb.jpg

For a while I ran a sort of dual monitor system with my Lcd Tv. I've now been thinking of doing one of the following options but not 100% sure what I'm doing.
-Running 2 monitors side by side, with the laptop in a dock (though I cant find one for this model even though it has a dock interface on the bottom)
or
-Having 2 monitors above/eitherside of the laptop so it would sort of be a triple monitor setup

I'm not sure wether the laptop would be able to do this or not and what cables I'd require it has 2 outputs on the side an svideo socket and a standard vga socket.

Thanks
Shane

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi,

Google "triple laptop display" and have a look, there are lots of ideas, too many to read through and post.

Reaction score
Thanks, searched and found the Matrox DualHead2Go think I may use this as it seems to be the easiest solution.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Ok cool, i would've looked through some but its a bit over my head, i have my pc running dual monitors, tv is extended but thats about my limit.

Good luck though.

Ask a Question