Windows XP mso cache

Reaction score
Hi all,
It looks like i have tons of MSO Cache files taking up loads of disc space....do i need them and is there a safe way to remove them if i don't need them?

cheers

Reaction score
BUNTY2009 said:
Hi all,
It looks like i have tons of MSO Cache files taking up loads of disc space....do i need them and is there a safe way to remove them if i don't need them?

cheers

Hi Bunty
Welcome to the forum....I can't see why MSOCACHE is building up on you.This is a prosess that normally only happens at install and shouldn't take up more than 200mb....Anyway go here to find out how to delete msocache...If it persists in building up on the MSO i'd sugest doing a re-install of Office..

Reaction score
thanks Madx, i will give it a go and see what happens

Many thanks

Madxgraphics said:
Hi Bunty
Welcome to the forum....I can't see why MSOCACHE is building up on you.This is a prosess that normally only happens at install and shouldn't take up more than 200mb....Anyway go here to find out how to delete msocache...If it persists in building up on the MSO i'd sugest doing a re-install of Office..

Ask a Question