    find either 'msconfig' or something equivalent to it.
    Is there a something equivalent to msconfig I can use to
    modify startup settings and applications?

    Nec, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Nec

    Qwerty Guest

    "Nec" <> wrote in message
    news:050501c398fb$f12b35e0$...
    > Is there a something equivalent to msconfig I can use to
    > modify startup settings and applications?

    You can use msconfig.exe from WinXP

    Qwerty, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Nec

    B. Kling Guest

    I had the same problem, but I found a website that has a
    MSCONFIG file that you can download for Windows 2000.
    Here is the link so you can download it too...

    http://www2.whidbey.com/djdenham/Msconfig.htm

    Once I downloaded it I just put a shortcut on my desktop.
    I works very well. I hope this works for you.

    B. Kling, Oct 23, 2003