MS expression web designer; Is there a beta for this?

John Jay Smith

I looked but I found demos for Graphic designer and Interactive designer..

but non for the web designer...

Anyone know if there is one out?

--
Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

-Arthur C. Clarke

Not sure what youre looking for but all if not most web designers,programmers,
use microsoft visual studio.net Visual studio is said to do just about
anything....

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Not for the public.

Tom
"John Jay Smith" <-> wrote in message
|I looked but I found demos for Graphic designer and Interactive designer..
|
| but non for the web designer...
|
| Anyone know if there is one out?
|
| --
| Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com
|
| "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
|
| -Arthur C. Clarke
| --

Galen

In John Jay Smith had this to say:

I looked but I found demos for Graphic designer and Interactive
designer..
but non for the web designer...

Anyone know if there is one out?

--
Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."
-Arthur C. Clarke

It's expected shortly. ;) Or so they tell me in the Expression groups. Take
a gander in those.

--
Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
http://dts-l.org/

"At present I am, as you know, fairly busy, but I propose to devote my
declining years to the composition of a textbook which shall focus the
whole art of detection into one volume." - Sherlock Holmes

John Jay Smith

where can I find the expression newsgroups?
I cant see them on the MS server....

--
Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

-Arthur C. Clarke

Tom [Pepper] Willett

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/en/community.mspx
--
===
Tom [Pepper] Willett
"John Jay Smith" <-> wrote in message
| where can I find the expression newsgroups?
| I cant see them on the MS server....
|
| --
| Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com
|
| "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
|
| -Arthur C. Clarke
| --
| | > In | > John Jay Smith had this to say:
| >
| > My reply is at the bottom of your sent message:
| >
| >> I looked but I found demos for Graphic designer and Interactive
| >> designer..
| >> but non for the web designer...
| >>
| >> Anyone know if there is one out?
| >>
| >> --
| >> Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com
| >>
| >> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
| >> magic."
| >> -Arthur C. Clarke
| >
| > It's expected shortly. ;) Or so they tell me in the Expression groups.
| > Take a gander in those.
| >
| > --
| > Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
| > http://dts-l.org/
| > http://kgiii.info/
| >
| > "At present I am, as you know, fairly busy, but I propose to devote my
| > declining years to the composition of a textbook which shall focus the
| > whole art of detection into one volume." - Sherlock Holmes

Galen

In John Jay Smith had this to say:

where can I find the expression newsgroups?
I cant see them on the MS server....

As you're using OE - click on the newsgroups (click on the newsgroup folder
first) and type in expression. There are three of them at last count.