Excel MS Excel 07 - Automatically Updating a graph with data inputs

Reaction score
I have a 52 week table of values (column 1 = week #, column 2 = data inputs) that I want to have data entered in an automatically plotted on a graph. I have generated list names using the OFFSET( , , , COUNT( )-1) method, and used it to plot the graph.

However, it only allows me to automatically graph consecutive data table entries (must enter data for week 1,2,3,4, etc... and not 1,2,5,6), and if I skip a row entry in the table, it displays 0 on the graph (instead of not showing anything).
Also, if I enter consecutive data starting in week 10 instead of week 1, it displays it on the graph as starting in week 1.

Ideally, I want to be able to put consecutive data in the table starting at any week (say week 10), and have the graph display this data on week 10 (not week 1).

Note: Week 10 is a random number, and the first set of data may not actually occur on week 10, but could be week 15, 30, 42, etc...

Any ideas?

Ask a Question