Mr. T - The Facts

Reaction score
Some of the Random Facts (all true) about Mr T

They are just some of the ones taken from HERE
---
  • Mr. T does not give a damn about what The Rock is cooking.

• Popular myth has it that God created the universe in six days and rested on the seventh. In reality… It took God six days to create Mr. T. Mr. T took pity on God and had him rest while he finished. Mr. T then pitied the Universe into existence in less than a second, thus allowing him to enjoy the day off with God.

• Mr. T can smell some things up to six miles away.

• Mr. T captured all 150 Pokemon. He keeps them in cages in his van.

• Mr. T is the only person who knows how to pronounce the exclamation mark

• Mr. T once punched himself in the face, he wont even tell us what happened. He can't even remember what happened!

• Some believe that Mr. T. is unintelligent because he uses what we believe to be made up words like jibba jabba. However those words are the answers to the most complicated mathematical problems in the universe. Mr. T. has known this his entire life and does not tell anyone because ones brain would implode if you tried to comprehend the question. Mr. T. pities those who try.

• Mr. T does not flirt, he folds his arm and smiles. Women within 50 feet of him are immediately inseminated.

• Mr. T uses e before i as he pleases.

• Mr. T can rip a Yellow pages in half with his bare testicles.

• One night Mr. T took a 10 p.m. train home. He still refuses to give it back.

• You can douse Mr. T in gasoline, but it is too frightened of him to ignite. He pities the fuel.

• Mr. T's gold emits a constant glowing radiance, which he uses to cook hams and cure diabetes.

• If Mr. T scratches an itch, that itch never itches again.

• Mr. T kills lactose intolerant people. Cause only a fool don't drink his 8 cups of milk a day! Mr. T does not make exceptions! Period.

• Mr. T destroyed the periodic table, saying Mr. T. only recognizes the element of surprise.

• When asked for his thoughts on vegetarians, Mr. T said: “If god didn’t want us to eat animals he wouldn’t have made them out of meat…Fool.”

• 50 Cent was once known as “Dollar“. Then he met Mr. T.

• Mr. T is the only man to dodge Chuck Norris' Roundhouse kick, but his hair will never be the same.

• Mr. T killed the radio star.

• Mr. T once released a sex tape. It was only available in widescreen.

• Mr. T was born caesarian. Doctors had nothing to do with it.

• When Mr. T received his star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame, he made his hand prints after the cement was dry.

• Mr. T once fell into a pool of lava. He nearly drowned.

• Mr. T is not black. It's just that the sun is to afraid to shine on him.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Some of the Random Facts (all true) about Mr T

• Mr. T does not flirt, he folds his arm and smiles. Women within 50 feet of him are immediately inseminated.

[/list]

AAAAAHHHHH... Now that explains a LOT! ;)

Reaction score
*gasp* Mr Postill

You didn't even mention who sent you this link originally!

It was ME

I always have to take credit :p

Reaction score
I did try to edit the post when i submitted it but it was having issues timing out... :)

ME? It wasnt ME that sent it to me, it was YOU that sent it to me... I dont even know if ME has read this thread yet!!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I did try to edit the post when i submitted it but it was having issues timing out... :)

ME? It wasnt ME that sent it to me, it was YOU that sent it to me... I dont even know if ME has read this thread yet!!

definatley wasn't me, must have been JewelSnail

Ask a Question