Bargain MP3 Player

Reaction score
Was going to buy a CD walkman today, for use in college, but before i bought one i thought i'd take a look at what cheap MP3 players eBay had to offer.

Ok so i bought one

606black.gif

It looks generic enought, but i paid £27.99 for it delivered from the stores eBay account

Built in FM Radio which allows 20 presets channels with auto-scan; from 87.5MHz ~ 108 MHz.

A jog dial button which allows easy access to all functions.

Customisable start-up screen from the prseted logo and you can display the lyrics and titles of the songs.

Use your MP3 player like a portable harddisk and store all kinds of computer data up to 10 years

Download the latest Driver for free from ECOME (www.ecome.co.uk) to keep your MP3 player's functions up-to-date.

Supports mulitiple languages: Chinese, English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Spanish and Czechish

With 1 x AAA battery, you can play approximately up to 12 hours of non-stop music

This player is capable of 72 hours for 256 MB (36 hours for 128 MB) of super long voice recording. It also features a noise filter that enables recording under any circumstances. In addition, it is Voice Activated Recording (VOX) enabled, which only records when someone speaks!

Real SAMSUNG memory Chip and up-to-date firmware.

Pixel blue EL back light, Nano-material made screen

ID3 Tagging displays Song Title, Artist and time duration, as well as lyric in-phase

We offer 3 monthes Free Repair Warranty covering UK. Our repair department is located in UK so buyers need not send the item back to the original manufaturer for repairing.(For further information please don't hesitate contact us.)
One of the main reasons i purchased one of these is because it's a 128Mb Flash drive as well as an MP3 player, and i always wanted a flash drive, so it should work out good :)

It also stored 40 songs, or a few more WMA's so thats a couple of CD's worth.

I think this is classed as a bargain.

Chris

Ps... if i remember i'll reply to this in a little over a week when it should have arrived and let yoiu all know what its like

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I was looking at getting this exact same one Chris, so you'll have to let me know what its like :)

Reaction score
oh cool - yeah i'll defo let you know what its like.

On another note, just to let you know i have sold my monitor for £190 delivered.

Reaction score
yes Chris, this mp3 looks too good to be true, so please let us know how it is! thanks

Reaction score
I bought an MP3 player from ebay- a seller in Hong Kong for £27 and it lasted..... 4 days. Its possible that it got wet in my bag, but I was suspicious all the same.

Sorry to be the bringer of possible bad news....

Hope (no, really I do) that it dont happen to u

Kenny

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe this one has a warranty, so if it blows up, the seller/shop i got it from is in DEEP trouble.

Oh and they have to send me a new one.

this one isn't from hong kong.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris I would be very interested in a short review of the MP3/Flash you got, do you think you can mange that?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can second that request, as I'm quite keen on getting one too :)

Reaction score
I can indeed.

I will be sure to write you a review when it arrives, hopefully before friday.

Reaction score
im considering that mp3 player too. ebay has thousands of those for sale. if anyone has this, how do you navigate and use it with only 4 buttons?

Reaction score
Fingers crossed it should arrive today

Got an email saying "posted" yesterday, and its aparently Royal Mail Recorded (Signed For) so i assume thats 24h. If it arrives today, i'll review it as woohoo i'm not working tonight!!

I'm not expecting much from it, a VERY cheap piece of plastic, that plays MP3's... Nothing more. I'm quite interested in how well the FM radio will work as it has no antenna. I dount it will be much good.

Well i'll have to wait and see.

And as you can probably tell i'm sitting bored outa my mind here at college meant to be doing my business studies homework for 11:40 but what the hey i thought, let's check PCR. ooops.

Chris

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to the review Chris, I'm tempted if its any good!

Ask a Question