Mozilla FIREFOX 1.5 Beta 1 Released

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Mozillla have released a early beta version of their excellent Firefox Browser.
You can read more about it and download it to try out here
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/

Mozilla Project website said:
Note: This is not the final release of our Web browser, it has been made available for testing purposes only, with no end-user support. If that sounds scary, you'd probably be better off with the latest version of Firefox 1.0 .

If like me, you just have try the very latest versions of your favourite programs, then this beta of the worlds most popular browser is for you, although be warned if you have already customised your existing Firefox with themes and extensions, they may not work with the beta Firefox until developers release updated versions.

Reaction score
Think I'll wait as I have my forecast fox, noscript and customize google all set up.

Out of interest and without wanting to hijack the thread what extensions do people use in firefox?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Carr said:
Think I'll wait as I have my forecast fox, noscript and customize google all set up.

Out of interest and without wanting to hijack the thread what extensions do people use in firefox?

i use flashgot and IE viewer

Reaction score
what does flashgot do? i'm just getting ie view now as im fed up of having to keep closing and refinding stuff in ie but never got round to getting ie view

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
those anoying people that wont let you right click picture and vidoes to get the address for linking to and make the page source inaccesible, just highlight the object and hit Ctrl+F2 and it opens in a new window with the address in the address bar :thumb:

Ask a Question