More Toolbars ...

Jake

Hello all,

Is it possible to create a toolbar that can be enable or disabled by a tick mark, and not disappear from the dropdown box ?
Right clicking on quick launch/toolbars/ has 4 such 'permanent' entries: Links, Address, Desktop, Quicklaunch
New made custom toolbars get on that dropdown box, with a tick mark, but fall off the box when tick disabled
Upon reneeded, they have to be referenced towards a folder again every time
Disabling the desktop toolbar entry here unticks it, hides it, but stays in the box list

Also, would it be possible to have the 'small icons' as default option selected when a new toolbar is created?

I didnt find the tricks yet, maybe someone else has ?

Thanks all

William Wang[MSFT]

Hi Jake,

I did not find a way to create such a toolbar. You
are welcome to send suggestions for product
enhancements that you would like to see in future
versions of Microsoft products to us by submitting MS
Wish. To send a comment or suggestion via the Web,
use one of the following methods:

1. In Internet Explorer 6, click Send Feedback on the
Help menu and then click the link in the Product
Suggestion section of the page that appears.
2. In Windows XP, click Help and Support on the Start
menu. Click Send your feedback to Microsoft, and then
fill out the Product Suggestion page that appears.

By submitting your concern to (e-mail address removed)
you can get your voice into the design plans for
upcoming versions. Microsoft takes customer requests
and suggestions very seriously. MSWISH is your voice
to the development team. A significant number of the
design change requests come from our customers
through the MSWISH alias and the MSWISH web site.
http://www.microsoft.com/mswish. I encourage you to
submit this request.

Sincerely,

William Wang
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

from your issue.

and confers no rights.
--------------------
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
Subject: More Toolbars ...
From: "Jake" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:38:09 GMT
05
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

Hello all,

Is it possible to create a toolbar that can be
enable or disabled by a tick mark, and not disappear
from the dropdown box ?
Right clicking on quick launch/toolbars/ has 4 such
'permanent' entries: Links, Address, Desktop,
Quicklaunch
New made custom toolbars get on that dropdown box,
with a tick mark, but fall off the box when tick
disabled
Upon reneeded, they have to be referenced towards a folder again every time
Disabling the desktop toolbar entry here unticks it,
hides it, but stays in the box list
Also, would it be possible to have the 'small icons'
as default option selected when a new toolbar is
created?

Jake

Hi William
Thanks for responding and apologies for this late reply, havent been around in a while
I will furhter try to get some workaround about this, nonetheless i appreciate your suggestion,
altho I doubt MS would take in account wishes from lil ole me :)
I have saved this thread for future reference
Thanks again

William Wang[MSFT]

Hi Jake,

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any
questions at any time.

Subject: Re: More Toolbars ...