More accounts showing in the map route

More accounts visiable at once

In xp outlook I all my e-mail accounts where visable in the map structure on
the left site of outlook.
I realy cant vind in how to arange the same in Vista.
Can anybody help me??

Thanks,
Linda

Gary VanderMolen

I presume you mean Outlook Express rather than Outlook.
Sorry, Windows Mail cannot be configured to show Contacts
in the left folder tree.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

"More accounts visiable at once" <More accounts visiable at
news:[email protected]...