Missing toolbar

Scott

I've lost my I-Explorer toolbar/address bar and can't
seem to get it back. I thought maybe it had gotten
hijacked or something, but after running a spy hunter
program I didn't find any spyware that may have caused
this problem. Any ideas? Thanks

DVarnau

Scott,
Under IE> View> Toolbars, it's checked, right?
Try...
Right-click on your toolbar and uncheck "Lock the toolbars." Grab the
"handles" on the other toolbars and move them around- up & down as well as
sideways. The address bar should appear.
Don

Thanks. The problem is that I have lost the ability to
even do that. I don't have the standard buttons at the
top to even lock or unlock toolbars. All I have is the
solid bar at the top. The only way that I can navigate
at this point is to change my default page...weird.
Thanks

--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

"Scott" <anonymous[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I've lost my I-Explorer toolbar/address bar and can't
seem to get it back. I thought maybe it had gotten
hijacked or something, but after running a spy hunter
program I didn't find any spyware that may have caused
this problem. Any ideas? Thanks

.

DVarnau

Scott,
You aren't in full screen mode are you? (F11)

If not in full screen mode, try "IE Toolbar fix" from
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/

It's a .REG file. download and double-click. It will reset toolbar settings
to default.

Don