Missing right click 'Add to Business Contacts..'

This is more a missing feature not an error as such, but BCM does not have
the ability of when in an email, to right click the sender and 'Add to
Business Contacts' or 'Add to Business Account'. You have to 'Add to
Contacts' then create an 'Account' copy the contact from Personal Contacts
over to Business Contacts folder and select the contact in the 'Account'.
This is not very productive - There must surely be an easier way!

Leonid S. Knyshov

"Lee Steadman - Clear Sky Comp. Ltd" <Lee Steadman - Clear Sky Comp.
This is more a missing feature not an error as such, but BCM does not have
the ability of when in an email, to right click the sender and 'Add to
Business Contacts' or 'Add to Business Account'. You have to 'Add to
Contacts' then create an 'Account' copy the contact from Personal Contacts
over to Business Contacts folder and select the contact in the 'Account'.
This is not very productive - There must surely be an easier way!

Yep. Anagram handles that for me for now beautifully.

I wrote a short article on how to integrate it with BCM on my site in the
Tips & Tricks section. I've been too swamped with work to add pretty
pictures as of 3/22/06.
Once you create the Business Contact, then go ahead and click on the graphic
button next to the "Link to Account" input text field. One of the choices
will be Select and the other is Create New. Choose Create New and the new
Account will be pre-populated with Business Contact's data.

All I do is hit Ctrl-C twice, and the contact info is now magically in BCM
bypassing all of these steps you describe. :)