Missing Postings

Zygy

How can restore missing postings including my own, which are missing between
1st and 2nd June in Vista General Newsgroup?

Don Varnau

Hi,
Try...
Windows Mail> View> Current view> Show all messages.
WM is probably currently set to hide read messages.

Don
[MS MVP- IE]

Zygy

The dot is already against this and although I tried the other options and
then went back to the first one I did not get the missing postings.

Zygy said:
How can restore missing postings including my own, which are missing between
1st and 2nd June in Vista General Newsgroup?

Zygy

I unsubscribed and resubscribed, but the missing postings are still missing!
The link you gave me does not cover the Vista General newsgroup and I could
not see a way to get to it. The missing postings are between 1st June
17.28hrs and 2nd June 18.06hrs. My posting was on 2nd June 12.14hrs.

Julian

Neil Harley

Zygy said:
I unsubscribed and resubscribed, but the missing postings are still
missing! The link you gave me does not cover the Vista General newsgroup
and I could not see a way to get to it. The missing postings are between
1st June 17.28hrs and 2nd June 18.06hrs. My posting was on 2nd June
12.14hrs.

You could try downloading more headers. I'm not using WM so can't check
the place to get to it but I think it is something like 'Get Messages'.
I _think_ the default is to download only 300 headers and your posts may
be past that limit (if you have not changed the default).