Missing Post

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I don't see a post like that deleted anywhere - what section was it in?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't see the deleted post either - which forum was it posted in, and what sort of time? :confused:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
was that the one about the weird thing that kept killing you ?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
RE: PLanet X, Niribu...

Who deleted my post?

I did.

As on a personal level it irritated me a great deal.

It was fairly late in the evening I recall and you were essentially telling us the world was going to be destroyed by a giant meteorite and you feared for the future of your kin. Correct?

This is essentially a tech site and there's a fine line between free speech and scare-mongering.

However, if you wish to start a thread that's more or less the equivalent of waving a placard stating 'The end of the world is nigh' then I shall err on the side of good judgement and say to you 'Go ahead'.

Feel free to start your thread again, perhaps I made an error of judgement.

If any of those style of threads start attracting like minded people who post only stuff about aliens and conspiracy theories, and if their presence causes the thread to escalate into a heated debate, the thread will be deleted.

As I mentioned previously, this is a tech site, a family site, but I do recognise we have a forum section where most anything can be discussed, we are a community and we do have different interests.

TriplexDread, you're a valued member here at PCR, I have done my best to explain my reasons for taking the action I did.

Reaction score
Next time I would appreciate an explantion via a PM if you dont mind instead of just deleting it and not saying a word and my asking the owner of the site as to its whereabouts

It wouldnt have been too hard would it

If I was that valued then an explanation would have been in order

Reaction score

A quick search of google & you can come up with page after page of doom merchants predicting for those that want to know that the world will end at a certain time or on a certain date or both.

Only 2 things in life are guaranteed: paying tax & death.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Indeed, there are a million and one conspiracy/doom theories around - who knows the odd one may even be correct, but if you start worrying about them all you'll end up in an early grave anyway :D

Just get on and enjoy life
nod.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I guess as a tax adviser I will always be in business then...?! :)

I'll second those sentiments, Adywebb :thumb:

Ask a Question