MISS PERSPICACIA TICK

Well I really would like to know, how do you guys allow this half-human being called Miss Perspicacia...... to post in this forum..

The only thing she can do is to insult those who have questions..

I guess that Miss Perspicacia Tick is the kind of person who think is the greatest on the Internet, but in the outside live is a LOSER who doesn't even know how a garbage can works!

Get yourself a life you ignorant selfish!

PORTUGAL TERRA DE PAIXAO, GLORIOSA PATRIA QUE FUTURO BRILHANTE IRRADIA

PORTUGAL! PORTUGAL! PORTUGAL!
.......proud to be Portuguese....

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

While she may correct others on their spelling and grammar, her answers are
usually very correct. She has a very good knowledge of both Windows and
Office products.

Congratulations on Portuguese. I'm glad you're proud of it and I won't
mention Euro 2004.

Like mold?