mini fridge case?!!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
LilFlippa said:
I thought of something else. If you had fans in the fridge, blowing on the computer, even without an exhaust and intake fan, wouldnt the circulated air be a little bit colder than the rest of the air?

i doubt that will work, the air will slowly get warmer and warmer it will just take longer, i think

Reaction score
I too am unsure if fans will aid or hinder the water cooling setup. If thier are enough components in the water kit, no extra fans would be neccesary. Also note that the less power we use the easier it will be on the PSU and the cooler it will stay, whether mounted internal external , or our nitched in theory.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i saw a realy cool PSU a few days ago and you just reminded me, quietpc sell a watercooled 450W PSU :eek:, that will remove even more heat out of the warm/room temp side, so basically all of the things that make heat can be cooled by water

http://www.quietpc.com/uk/psu.php#wcpsu

Last edited:
Reaction score
To me this idea seemd un-practical and a bit lazy on Watchman's part, why would you risk endangering the case and system for the convienance of a closer cold beer. I say forget it and move the fridge closer to the couch.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i wouldn't say it was a perfect solution but its pretty damn good even if i do say so myself

if i had the budget then i'd definatley build it, unfortunatley i cant see that being any time soon :(

Edit: the promethia and phase chnge systems aren't the most practical things in the world (not that having your PC in a fridge is) but leaving your system on 24/7 isn't something everyone does (which you have to with phase change or it will stop working from the extreme temps)

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey m8 i have something that may help u, im building the lean mean vending machine outta a candispenser and cooler, it works, mostly. ill help u where i can kk

Reaction score
you can not put things inside like a pc...

It might be dangerous and the fridge could be blown at some point of time...

because fridge will work more harder to cool the things and pc will generate heat continuously so, the fridge wont be able to generate too much cold and pressure will make a blast in you mini.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
you can not put things inside like a pc...

ooh, it's pantomine season... replies 'Oh yes you can!'

'Oh no you can't!'

'Oh yes...' *Whispered aside: 'Pass me my shotgun Smithers would you? Yes, the .22 gauge'

Mr Pillock said:
It might be dangerous and the fridge could be blown at some point of time...

It might be but that's what makes it so much FUN!' :)

fridge tech (retd) said:
because fridge will work more harder to cool the things and pc will generate heat continuously so, the fridge wont be able to generate too much cold and pressure will make a blast in you mini.

Gowon, you're kidding me? Well I never. Wouldn't want to suffer a blast in one's mini would one?

You, my lil spammin' dude, are history.

Ask a Question