Mind The Gap --- nostalgic memories of my brief stay in London

Reaction score
I was writing a C# Sharp application for a MNC (English company) client... How should I name the solution..."Mind The Gap" came first in my mind ...
I named the utility as MindTheGap.exe ....
Still worrying/Thinking.... If someone asked Why I named it "MindTheGap" ?
the first justification is that the intended users are from a british company and they would like this name....
I remember I bought a mouse pad from Heathrow Airport that was also labelled "MindTheGap"
I kept it(the mouse pad) on my office desk (in IT GSK Pakistan) for quite sometime...That was remarkabley a eye-catcher particularly for the teams of visitors from UK....

How do you like this naming of application "MindTheGap" ?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I was writing a C# Sharp application for a MNC (English company) client... How should I name the solution..."Mind The Gap" came first in my mind ...
I named the utility as MindTheGap.exe ....
Still worrying/Thinking.... If someone asked Why I named it "MindTheGap" ?
the first justification is that the intended users are from a british company and they would like this name....
I remember I bought a mouse pad from Heathrow Airport that was also labelled "MindTheGap"
I kept it(the mouse pad) on my office desk (in IT GSK Pakistan) for quite sometime...That was remarkabley a eye-catcher particularly for the teams of visitors from UK....

How do you like this naming of application "MindTheGap" ?
You're not the first to use mindthegap for your code.

Ask a Question