Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard

I have a Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard &
Mouse. The mouse works great- the keyboard won't. Even
when at one time the keyboard did work- every time I shut
down the computer I had to go into Keyboard Properties,
Hardware and re-select the Miscrosoft USB Dual Receiver
Wireless Key board when I re-booted. I now cannot get
the keyboard to work at all.

Thank you
patsy
(e-mail address removed)

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Microsoft wireless mouse or keyboard does not work
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832322&Product=mouse

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP