Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference

Reaction score
Hi people,
I want to make an announcement which may interest many of you. I am extending an official invitation to all of you from London to Microsoft's Professional Developer's Conference.

The King’s College London Business Club (KCLBC) warmly invites you to the annual Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference (PDC) 2010! For those that don't know, the Microsoft PDC is a major Microsoft annual conference at which they make their biggest announcements.

When: Thursday, 28th October, 16:30

Where: SS1 Lecture Theatre, Waterloo Campus

127 Stamford Street, SE1 9NQ, London, UK

TO SIGN UP: Simply go to www.pdckcl.eventbrite.com

BIG PRIZE: one of you will win a brand new Windows Phone 7!

Free Refreshments.

The conference is held in Redmond in the US and tickets for it were sold out straight away. For the first time this year, Microsoft has chosen to make this conference available to the public in Europe. Microsoft has only selected 5 universities from the whole of the UK to host the conference, and KCL is one of them. This makes KCL one of the first universities ever to host this massive event live!

If you're interested in IT, business sector, innovation and engineering then this event is definitely for you. Not only will you get to see such a significant and major conference, but also there will be Microsoft representatives present, so there will be ample networking opportunities available. The word has it a Yahoo! superstar amongst other top technopreneurs will be present too.

If you want any more information about the PDC, check out: www.microsoftpdc.com.

This event is free and open to all, however you need to register on www.pdckcl.eventbrite.com . Entry is on a first come, first served basis - make sure you arrive early. For any queries email (e-mail address removed) or call 077 657 808 35.

Hope some of you can make it! Please reply to say what you think about this event!

Reaction score
So do Microsoft know your spamming on their behalf?
Or are you doing it on behalf of KCL?
Both of course must be mighterly impressed with you when they find out!

Oh and of course your IP address was logged when you signed up!!

Good bye.:wave:

Reaction score
No, I am part of KCL business club.
I am not spamming, for your knowledge. This is a genuine post, inviting all people who are interested in seeing this to join the event.
You can check if you want to ;)

Ask a Question