Microsoft Outlook Express Team <[email protected]>; New Outlook Express User <New Outlook Express U

----- Original Message -----
From: Microsoft Outlook Express Team
To: New Outlook Express User
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Welcome to Outlook Express 6

The solution for all your messaging needs

Featuring

E-mail and Newsgroups
Multiple accounts and Identities
HTML message support
Address Book and directory services
Offline synchronization
Improved Inbox rules

More Information

For the most current Outlook Express information,
go to the Help menu, and then click Read Me.

For Feedback, frequently asked questions, and tips
visit our newsgroup.

For updates and information about Outlook Express
6 visit Microsoft on the Web.

For Help and troubleshooting, go to the Help menu,
click Contents and Index, and then look up Troubleshooting in the Index.

Thank you for choosing Internet Explorer and Outlook
Express 6.
The Microsoft Outlook Express Team

The links to http://www.infobeat.com and
http://digitalid.verisign.com are provided as a convenience and Microsoft is
not responsible for the contents or services on these sites.

Tired of sharing your e-mail account with others in your
household? Get a free Hotmail account! Then read your mail from any place on
earth. Click here to sign up right now!

Surf, search and sift no more! InfoBeat delivers personalized
news straight to your e-mail box. And with Outlook Express, Infobeat's
e-mail has never looked so good. So click here to sign up for free!

Obtain a free trial personal digital ID from VeriSign. Use
this ID to positively identify yourself when you send secure e-mail. Get
your digital ID today!

Thanks, I can't send e-mail. error message comes up "c:\documents and
settings\atlas\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst
is busy. Close programs using this and try again." Can you help?

Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Microsoft Outlook Express Team <(e-mail address removed)>
I want to know every thing about it.

Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Outlook Express Download

Hi,

How can i download Outlook Express software for my PC. My Operating System is Windows7 How can install in this OS. Please give me any link for download..

Thanks
Rajesh Kumar B