Outlook Microsoft Outlook 2010

Reaction score
Hello
I have this program on my work PC and it's gone haywire...

I have to click and hold to open the toolbar, I've tried to do the whole ctrl + v thing and it doesn't open anything!
Plus, the font is altering itself to be huge and out of preportion and even typing in random fonts like wingdings!!!

I don't know how to fix it!! I can't touch the software or i'll get in trouble! Help anyone???

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I don't know how to fix it!! I can't touch the software or i'll get in trouble! Help anyone???

Suggests your in a corporate environment, so contact your Sys Admin. :)

Reaction score
Hello

Yes I am in an office... of 9 people... one of which is meant to be our "I.T" guy but he can't fix it..... i don't think hes had any formal training I think he just assumes he knows what hes doing....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah i see. Well in that case maybe you need to get him to do a reinstall or even a re build, he can manage that can he? :D

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Hello

Yes I am in an office... of 9 people... one of which is meant to be our "I.T" guy but he can't fix it..... i don't think hes had any formal training I think he just assumes he knows what hes doing....

With respect, not all users understand the fundamentals of operating a PC successfully. I, myself, have not had much formal training. Even in that case, it is well outdated and the technology has advanced past that point.

In order to assist you, we would need more than
I have this program on my work PC and it's gone haywire
to assist you. Any good technician can use Google to find what he needs to fix a problem. It is a matter of formulating the proper key words or phrases that need be examined. However, we would need more details than that to allow us to even come close to a solution. There are thousands, if not millions, of programs and add ons, any of which could cause a computer to go haywire.

Even if your IT guy appears not to know what he's doing, we may be able to help you describe the issue in a manner that will get him to understand what is going on as well as be able to fix it.

Last edited:

Ask a Question