Microsoft Excel – How to copy cells to a different worksheet on every nth row.

Reaction score
Microsoft Excel – How to link or copy cells to a different worksheet on every nth row.

I have an interesting problem. It is probably simple, but I can’t figure it out.

I have a list of cells (about 10 columns across and about 1500 rows down, soon to be expanding)

A1-A10 and down

These are my headings and main input cells (see Input worksheet)

I will be adding and deleting rows from the Input worksheet as time goes by.

I need these cells copied and preferably linked to the adjacent worksheet (Output worksheet),

but in such a way that each cell (more precisely row of 10 cells) is copied on every 20 th line.

The location where the cells need to be copied have yellow background (see attachment)

The remaining 19 rows below remain empty.

There is an autofilter that shrinks or expands the worksheet (to show all calculation or the results only)

Therefore I need a formula that would link the Input worksheet cells to Output worksheet cells

And because there are 1500 lines, the formula needs to be such that I can select the 20 line module and copy it down with a mouse.

Or if there is macro that I can use that would be great too.

Thanks for any answers.

Martin

I made a simplified Excel file showing it all. You get download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2j3lnjmmqg

Last edited:

Ask a Question