Excel Microsoft Excel 2007 Email notification add-in

Was this informational request clear and easily understood?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am utilizing Microsoft excel 2007 to create an employee database for mandatory training compliances, I have over 275 employees that have to be notified for upcoming and reoccurring training compliances that are required for each employee. How do I write the VB code for EXCEL to notify each employee of upcoming training modules that have to be completed? I would like to notify each employee via E-mail regarding these training modules. I also would like to know how to (blacken, or darken, or eliminate)cells or modules that only pertain to certain individuals. In other words, if the individual that I am observing in Excel does not have to meet certain requirements regarding training modules that are specific to their field of study how do I eliminate the cell by (shadowing, or darkening), the cell that is under the module that is listed in the column. There are 22 columns and 275 employees. Thank You in an extreme abundance if you can help me with these issues that I am having with Microsoft Excel 2007. I NEED HELP!!

Ask a Question