Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Reaction score
Hi,

My operating system is XP, Service Pack 3. I recently joined a course on Digital Photography and the program they are using is Digital Image 2006. I have installed the program but cannot access one of the tasks, 'create a new project'. Clicking on this takes me to a page with a red X.

If there is anyone using or has knowledge of this program, please help me understand why this problem is occurring. I seem to be the only one in the group experiencing this problem.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Kayem,

I'm not familiar with Digital Image 2006, although if you could take a screenshot of the problem and attach it to a reply then it may help us understand a little more. Are there any error messages or anything else that may give more information?

I've googled for more info, but it seems this product is no longer supported by MS. It has since been replace by Windows Live Photo Gallery (http://explore.live.com/windows-live-photo-gallery-xp), so it could be worth giving that a try, or perhaps something like Picasa from Google.

Reaction score
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Have made a note of the site you mentioned and will definitely look into it.

Since writing, the entire program does not respond. If I can get it up and running again will send a screen shot. Should have done that in the first instance. Looks like I am not favoured to work this program.

Cheers
Kayem:)

Ask a Question