Micro SD Memory Card

Reaction score
Hi... Im using a Nokia 7210 Supernova with a Ridata MicroSD 1GB Memory card.... I am only using 500 mb if the entire space... A problem has occured... When i try to copy a song which is 7.2 mb for example to my memory card, the copying bar will move to about quarter and it will stop for 10 seconds, then, an error will appear, 'could not specify the name' bla bla bla bla.... But when i try to copy a picture maybe 250 kb in size, no errors at all.... I have done everything to fix my memory card, anticirus, error checking, defragmentation lol,.. Is this a problem with my memory card or a problem with my pc??? If it is a problem with my pc, how can i fix it???

By the way here's my pc spec...

Windows XP Home Edition SP3
Intel Dual Core E5200 2.50GHZ(x2)
Acer P5KPL-AM Motherboard
Kingston 2GB Ram
Ati Radeon HD4670 512MB GDDR3

Reaction score
Kelv when you are transferring the music file to the micro card is the caed in a card reader or is it still in the phone and you are trying to transfer via USB cable from computer to your phone..?

Reaction score
The micro sd card is in the phone connected via usb cable... Is this way wrong to transfer music???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Another problem... I've tried inserting the micro sd card into a memory card reader... Then the memory card reader into a usb reader..... Then while copying a music file, i get an error saying that the path is too deep... How can i fix this?? :(

Ask a Question