Metadata in Manifest Or Manifest in MetaData

one question in my mind. Please clarify. If my question is wrong, Please
excuse.

1) metadata is a part of manifest Or Manifest is a part of metadata?
I am assuming Manifest is a part in metadata.

Regards,
sri

Mattias Sjögren

one question in my mind. Please clarify. If my question is wrong, Please
excuse.

1) metadata is a part of manifest Or Manifest is a part of metadata?
I am assuming Manifest is a part in metadata.

Right. The metadata describes all sorts of things, the assembly
manifest being one of them.

Mattias

Alex Meleta

Metadata contains information about an assembly, including the assembly
manifest. A manifest describes the assembly in detail. So, Metadata in
Manifest and Manifest IS MetaData.

WBR, Alex Meleta
[http://devkids.blogspot.com/]