merging two calendars

i have two outlook 2003 calendars. One is part of my main Exchange 2003
mailbox and the other is part of my local PST file that I keep separately on
my hard drive. How can I merge the Local PST calendar entries into my
Exchange mailbox calendar?

Diane Poremsky

switch to a table view (such as By categories and drag the events to the
other calendar folder.

CathyH.-Calgary,Ab.Outlook User

What if they are in two different files & you want to merge them into one
file that collaborates with others sharing the same net work? When we are
posting meetings ie. The other Users posts to another calendar - When I open
it it's not on my "A" Calendar - but on "B" I am the only one with the "B"
canlendar in the group(Both have data that is nessary for all groups using
the network) When I'am posting a meeting it shows on thier calendar. It is
only when it coming from another posting in the group that it goes to the "B"
Calendar.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You'd do it the same way - switch to by category view and drag to the
folder. However - you will need Write permission on the other calendar if
its not in your exchange mailbox.

I'm not sure what the difference between A and B calendars are - but you
definitely should not be using a PST for the calendar or as your default
message store - use the mailbox and use rules to move mail to a pst if you
have a need to do that (it's not recommended to use a PST at all when you
have an exchange mailbox).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"CathyH.-Calgary,Ab.Outlook User" <CathyH.-Calgary,Ab.Outlook