Menu at top

Leo

Reaction score
Ok well in Firefox and probably other Mozilla web browsers the menu -Main Reviews Articles ect..- is a lower then the bar is that its suposed to be aligned on.. I looked at it in IE to see if it was just an error all together but it is jsut in firefox -and maybe other mozillas-. I don't know if anyone else has posted about this so I did. Still this is a sweet site.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Leo, and welcome to the site :)

I've heard there are some problems in a few other browsers, so its something I'm going to have to work on once I have some time. Its a problem with Mozilla not accepting cell heights properly, but there should be a way round it :)

Leo

Reaction score
Yeah I had the same prob with my IPB for awhile then my freind fixed it enver knew what he did though =/.. And thanks for the welcome and again nice site.

Oh and also just noticed that the side menus - User Menu, Latest Articles ect..- is streched out too.. =/ Stupid Firefox and its hating cells lol

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I had a look at the new Firefox ... didn't like it, got rid of it. ;)

:D

Ask a Question