Mass storage device (USB stick) doesn't work

G

Which component(s) do I need in my TargetBuilder to get the Mass storage device (or USB stick or...) working on my target PC, including the automatic new hardware found and installing
The hardware of the target PC is prepared and ok because the USB stick is recognized and installed under W'2000, which is also installed on the target PC to test the hardware and to run the Target Analyser.

C

Cato Svellingen

Hi,

USB Human interface device
USB mass storage device
Disk on Key USB Personal storage device

Try that

Cato

Ed de Vries said:
Which component(s) do I need in my TargetBuilder to get the Mass storage
device (or USB stick or...) working on my target PC, including the automatic
new hardware found and installing?
The hardware of the target PC is prepared and ok because the USB stick is
recognized and installed under W'2000, which is also installed on the target
PC to test the hardware and to run the Target Analyser.

C

Cato Svellingen

And also add
Removable storage service+PnP (User-mode)

And
USB root hub
and
Standard Open HCD USb Host controller
I guess you have, or they will be added when doing dependency check.

Also, download latest QFEs.

Cato

G

Thanks for the fast reply! I will try it as soon as I upgraded with the latest QFE's
E

G

After doing all previous steps, it still didn't work. At the end, it appeared to be a XPe driver problem. On the Advantech PCM5820, the "Compaq PCI to USB Open Host Controller", which is needed for the Geode USB port, and is suggested by the target analyser, doesn't work
Om the Evalue ECM3412, which we are going to use instead of the Advantech, the driver works well, and the USB stick also.

Ask a Question