many issues

B

Babyluv

hi, I am unable to set my clock on this laptop, as each time I do, it tells its own time......
also I cant set the auto correction for spelling, as I would like it to adjust the spelling as I type it.
also, each time I try to set my home computer to windows live messenger it keeps on coming up with a error message, and tells me to try again later.
lastly, each time I try to log into my mail, an icon keeps appearing with my old ntlworld account although I have changed to windows live mail account.

finally, each time I try and send a message it kept saying to get digital id. (don't know what that is?) so I changed the setting and unchecked the digital sign, but it doesn't stay like that, I have to keep performing it manually. I am getting very tired of this.....

I am getting very frustrated.

G

Babyluv said:
hi, I am unable to set my clock on this laptop, as each time I do, it
tells its own time......

Some computers come with an automatic download of the current time already
installed. To make this work correctly, though, you have to make sure your
time zone is set correctly.

Sorry I can't help with your other problems.

G

Gary VanderMolen

It is troublesome that when you change your computer's time,
it does not stick. Do you have a computer-savvy friend who can
take a look at it?

Sometimes third party security programs (antivirus, anti-malware)
can prevent changes in settings from being saved. Let us know
what all third party security software you have running.

This forum (newsgroup actually) does not cover Messenger issues.

If Windows Mail throws up an error message, right-click on it,
copy, then paste it into a reply here. We need to see the diagnostic
information in order to do troubleshooting.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP

hi, I am unable to set my clock on this laptop, as each time I do, it tells its own time......
also I cant set the auto correction for spelling, as I would like it to adjust the spelling as I type it.
also, each time I try to set my home computer to windows live messenger it keeps on coming up with a error message, and tells me to try again later.
lastly, each time I try to log into my mail, an icon keeps appearing with my old ntlworld account although I have changed to windows live mail account.

finally, each time I try and send a message it kept saying to get digital id. (don't know what that is?) so I changed the setting and unchecked the digital sign, but it doesn't stay like that, I have to keep performing it manually. I am getting very tired of this.....

I am getting very frustrated.

Ask a Question