Makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
These folk are very important and useful members of our fine british society. They deserve to be well paid for all the good they do for the country.

laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All the time everybody reads tabloids and watches TV, they will be famous and their names will sell products.

Don't blame Mr Chav and his fake tan missus, blame all the divs who made them famous.

It was only by chance I happened to know who Wayne Rooney is, he's one of those Gladiators, isn't he?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Think of all the tax they'll pay. It will help pay off this pathetic government's debts. :p

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
These folk are very important and useful members of our fine british society. They deserve to be well paid for all the good they do for the country.

laughingsmiley.gif

WTF??? When did kicking a football around become doing something for your country..? Try win a match and I might agree just a tiny tiny bit...As for the pair of them..He has only got about another 10 years in him as a footballer so will stop earning the big money soon....As for her, give it a few more years and she will have had so much plastic surgery no-one will want to photograph her or have her on their show...And betweeen the two of them, niether has the brain capacity to manage a p*ss up in a brewery let alone a multi million £ company that they are..And as for the Management company they work with now...erm chances are they could be skint before they know it....
And yeah the whole lot is sickening and the governmet should put a fr*cking stop to it all....

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
I agree its a lot of money but I say fair play to him, if people want to pay him £1.5 million a year to use his monkey-ish features then fair enough, i'm sure Man United make millions off of the players names on shirts and for other advertising so why not???

For a career that only spans 15 years, can end any match and leaves you feeling about 55 at 35 then i don't see what the problem is.

Most of them aren't good enough for anything else after their football careers, as only so many can present on TV or coach/manage, so what else are they gonna do.

Theres always been a rich and famous group of society and there always will be and if people are prepared to pay them crazy amounts of money then why not take it????

About half that is tax anyway.

Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
I agree its a lot of money but I say fair play to him, if people want to pay him £1.5 million a year to use his monkey-ish features then fair enough, .

Shrek'ish features I think it is aint it ?

Sorry i'm being as childish as most of tabloid press

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Mr Rooney may be a few things..worst of all a Man Utd player, but i will never knock his committement and passion even though it does sometimes border on the thug level. Wish more footballers were as passionate as he is :) . Good luck to the pair of them .

Reaction score
Ahh you see thats froma true football supporter

And thats where I have to differ you see because I think football is complete waste of time AND most of all MONEY

I can no way at any time even try to justify the amount of money those people get paid. NEVER!!

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
WTF??? When did kicking a football around become doing something for your country..? Try win a match and I might agree just a tiny tiny bit...As for the pair of them..He has only got about another 10 years in him as a footballer so will stop earning the big money soon....As for her, give it a few more years and she will have had so much plastic surgery no-one will want to photograph her or have her on their show...And betweeen the two of them, niether has the brain capacity to manage a p*ss up in a brewery let alone a multi million £ company that they are..And as for the Management company they work with now...erm chances are they could be skint before they know it....
And yeah the whole lot is sickening and the governmet should put a fr*cking stop to it all....

The Goverment should put a stop to it all?

Put a stop to what? The right of an individual to earn lots of money legally?

What are you? A communist?

Put yourself in his shoes and you'd do exactly the same thing, guaranteed, you'd be a fool not to.

I don't care for football, never have done, but if the geezer has talented feet, good luck to him. This is, so they tell me, a free society and if people wish to spend money to see him play football and buy products associated with his name, then that's the way it is.

Footballers ain't traditionally the brightest sparks on the planet but they do bring pleasure to lots of sports fans. Well, I'm assuming they do, all the football fans on this forum ever seem to do is moan about football :lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

NO,NO,NO the government must never get involved with things like this. This is what freedom and capitalism is all about. If someone is willing to pay for these sort of things then that's how it has to be. I agree, it's monstrous but you cannot ban this sort of thing. That is not the government's job.

Anyway this government couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery. They would only make a pig's ear of it anyway. They've already got us into a huge financial mess.

There is no dire financial situation that government interference cannot make worse.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tbf to Rooney he used to put some of his money back in the community. Just ask some of those older women types in Liverpool.;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

Missed the sarcasm then :p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Missed the sarcasm then :p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

for a bunch of Linux loving freaks...If you don't get my jokes...Go back to windows 98..Make of it what you will..I F*cking give up...To the point of, Mods Admin, delete my account....:wall: :wall:

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Would you like a hand putting your toys back in your pram or can you do it on your own?

Seriously... you're 38, why get upset over someone taking the mick?

Anyway if your off then thanks for the graphics card and memory you gave me a while ago, byyyyyyyyyyyye.

Oh and i'm not being sarcastic.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Ok folks - I think thats enough football for today....the ball is confiscated until we all calm down :rolleyes:

Thread locked until further notice....

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question