make stylesheet editable region

G

Trying to make .dwt file with an (editable region css stylesheet). wanting to change style sheets but still be able to use main portion of .dwt. Is it possible to make stylesheet a editable region? I understand how to add the basic region body, footer, ect... but wanting to make the .css part editable

Rusty

S

Stefan B Rusynko

In code view add a region for your editable styles or scripts in the head section
<!-- #BeginEditable "styles" -->
<style type="text/css" ....></style>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="...>
<script type="text/javascript" src="...></script>
<!-- #EndEditable -->

--

| Trying to make .dwt file with an (editable region css stylesheet). wanting to change style sheets but still be able to use main
portion of .dwt. Is it possible to make stylesheet a editable region? I understand how to add the basic region body, footer, ect...
but wanting to make the .css part editable.
|
| Rusty

G

I must not understand put this code in head of template? Yes? did this then went to page that i applied template to i still and unable to edit the style.. what i do wrong

<html><head><!-- #BeginEditable "styles" --><style type="text/css" ....></style><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="...><script type="text/javascript" src="...></script><!-- #EndEditable --></head>
function FP_swapImg() {//v1.
var doc=document,args=arguments,elm,n; doc.$imgSwaps=new Array(); for(n=2; n<args.length
n+=2) { elm=FP_getObjectByID(args[n]); if(elm) { doc.$imgSwaps[doc.$imgSwaps.length]=elm
elm.$src=elm.src; elm.src=args[n+1]; }

----- Stefan B Rusynko wrote: ----

In code view add a region for your editable styles or scripts in the head sectio
<!-- #BeginEditable "styles" --><style type="text/css" ....></style><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="...><script type="text/javascript" src="...></script><!-- #EndEditable --

--

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.as

| Trying to make .dwt file with an (editable region css stylesheet). wanting to change style sheets but still be able to use mai
portion of .dwt. Is it possible to make stylesheet a editable region? I understand how to add the basic region body, footer, ect..
but wanting to make the .css part editable

| Rust

S

Stefan B Rusynko

The code sample I gave you (inside the edit region tags) was an incomplete example (just as a guide)
You add it in the DWT w/ your actual style and / or script tags and apply that new region (by selecting it when you apply the DWT)
to your pages using the DWT

PS
The snippet you posted shows a script after the </head> tag that should be inside of the HEAD section

|
| I must not understand put this code in head of template? Yes? did this then went to page that i applied template to i still
and unable to edit the style.. what i do wrong?
|
| <html><head><!-- #BeginEditable "styles" --><style type="text/css" ....></style><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="...><script type="text/javascript" src="...></script><!-- #EndEditable --></head>>
| function FP_swapImg() {//v1.0
| var doc=document,args=arguments,elm,n; doc.$imgSwaps=new Array(); for(n=2; n<args.length;
| n+=2) { elm=FP_getObjectByID(args[n]); if(elm) { doc.$imgSwaps[doc.$imgSwaps.length]=elm;
| elm.$src=elm.src; elm.src=args[n+1]; } }
| }
|
| ----- Stefan B Rusynko wrote: -----
|
| In code view add a region for your editable styles or scripts in the head section
| <!-- #BeginEditable "styles" --><style type="text/css" ....></style><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="...><script type="text/javascript" src="...></script><!-- #EndEditable -->
|
| --
|
| _____________________________________________
| SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
| "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
| To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
| http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp
| _____________________________________________
|
|
| | Trying to make .dwt file with an (editable region css stylesheet). wanting to change style sheets but still be able to use
main
| portion of .dwt. Is it possible to make stylesheet a editable region? I understand how to add the basic region body, footer,
ect...
| but wanting to make the .css part editable.
| |
| | Rusty
|
|
|

Ask a Question