Maintaining consistant look across XP accounts

My wife and I access our email on the same PC but use different XP Home
accounts. As I customise my Outlook, the changes do not occur in her Outlook
which means that I have to any changes twice. Is there a way to make the
Outlook views in multiple XP Home accounts mirror each other?

Cheers,

Bill

Roady [MVP]

No, the whole pupose of different user accounts is that you have
personalized configurations.
What settings are you talking about?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
Hi,

[...]

Icon and font size primarily but in general any changes that make MSO easier
to work with.

I take your point about the purpose of having different user accounts but
what about the situation where one person acts as the system administrator?
At least we only have two accounts- imagine if you we looking after IT in a
family of five or six!

Icon and font size primarily but in general any changes that make MSO easier
to work with.

I take your point about the purpose of having different user accounts but
what about the situation where one person acts as the system administrator?
At least we only have two accounts- imagine if you we looking after IT in a
family of five or six!

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

A "family" of users?? A guaranteed no win situation. I would immediately
resign as the sysad! :)

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Striper Bill asked:

| Icon and font size primarily but in general any changes that make MSO
| easier to work with.
|
| I take your point about the purpose of having different user accounts
| but what about the situation where one person acts as the system
| administrator? At least we only have two accounts- imagine if you we
| looking after IT in a family of five or six!
|
| "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
|
|| No, the whole pupose of different user accounts is that you have
|| personalized configurations.
|| What settings are you talking about?
|| --
|| Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
|| Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
|| http://www.howto-outlook.com/
|| Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
|| -----
|| message || Hi,
|| My wife and I access our email on the same PC but use different XP
|| Home accounts. As I customise my Outlook, the changes do not occur
|| in her Outlook which means that I have to any changes twice. Is
|| there a way to make the Outlook views in multiple XP Home accounts
|| mirror each other?
|| Cheers,
|| Bill

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

A "family" of users?? A guaranteed no win situation. I would immediately
resign as the sysad! :)

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Striper Bill asked:

| Icon and font size primarily but in general any changes that make MSO
| easier to work with.
|
| I take your point about the purpose of having different user accounts
| but what about the situation where one person acts as the system
| administrator? At least we only have two accounts- imagine if you we
| looking after IT in a family of five or six!
|
| "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
|
|| No, the whole pupose of different user accounts is that you have
|| personalized configurations.
|| What settings are you talking about?
|| --
|| Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
|| Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
|| http://www.howto-outlook.com/
|| Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
|| -----
|| message || Hi,
|| My wife and I access our email on the same PC but use different XP
|| Home accounts. As I customise my Outlook, the changes do not occur
|| in her Outlook which means that I have to any changes twice. Is
|| there a way to make the Outlook views in multiple XP Home accounts
|| mirror each other?
|| Cheers,
|| Bill

Roady [MVP]

Just be a BOFH; mandatory profiles.
"My settings are goofed up" -> "Reboot!"

;-)

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
"Milly Staples - MVP Outlook" <[email protected]>
wrote in message A "family" of users?? A guaranteed no win situation. I would immediately
resign as the sysad! :)