Mailsite 8.0 Issues

Reaction score
Hello--

I am having some issues with Mailsite/Word. Hopefully, I can get a resolution.

Here is my environment: Worksite / MailSite version 8 with Office 2003 SP2 and Citrix4.0 running Windows 2003

Problems:

As with iManage and DocsOpen, my users get the Zero bites file issue when the open their document from Word first. This specifically happens when the user tries to create a version or copy a file in Word and then Launch Mailsite. I normally have to unlock the document, or use the Task Manager to stop the process on WINWORD.EXE. How do I fix this for good?

Also, If there is an issue, such as the redwells or folders do not expand in MailSite, or the Mailsite menu or toolbars are lost, I am told to "rename the file registry folder to word.old, or outlook.old, in order to force the intergration and Hello--

I am having some issues with Mailsite/Word. Hopefully, I can get a resolution.

Here is my environment: Worksite / MailSite version 8 with Office 2003 SP2 and Citrix4.0 running Windows 2003

Problems:

As with iManage and DocsOpen, my users get the Zero bites file issue when the open their document from Word first. This specifically happens when the user tries to create a version or copy a file in Word and then Launch Mailsite. I normally have to unlock the document, or use the Task Manager to stop the process on WINWORD.EXE. How do I fix this for good?

Also, If there is an issue, such as the redwells or folders do not expand in MailSite, or the Mailsite menu or toolbars are lost, I am told to "rename the file registry folder to word.old, or outlook.old, in order to force the intergration and get the MailSite and toolbar and menus. The same happens if there is an issue in Word with the intergration--rename the registry folder to word.old.

Users also have issues with moving their emails to a MailSite folder that the have rights/permissions too...even being their own personal files. They receive a message that access is denied.

Any suggestions on any of these issues? Or, if you need me to better clarify, please ask. I will try my best.
get the MailSite and toolbar and menus. The same happens if there is an issue in Word with the intergration--rename the registry folder to word.old.

Users also have issues with moving their emails to a MailSite folder that the have rights/permissions too...even being their own personal files. They receive a message that access is denied.

Any suggestions on any of these issues? Or, if you need me to better clarify, please ask. I will try my best.

Ask a Question