mailer-Daymond bouncehost error

J

Jerry

I have MS Office 97. I use a Distribution list in Outlook (97) to send out email to about 40 of my contacts. About a dozen of these use a Florida domain with the extension cfl.rr.com

Every time these dozen emails all with the cfl.rr.com are returned from mailer-Daymond@bouncehost with the following message.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Does anyone have even a clue as to why this is happening.

Jerry

J

Jerry

If it were not so frustrating it might be thought of as a little comical. Cfl.rr.com is A very popular provider here in Florida and when typed into the browser I get central Florida news 13.
Nothing has of yet solved the problem. I'll try a couple of the suggestions here, e.g., sending to a single client without use of MS's distribution list.
Jerry
I have MS Office 97. I use a Distribution list in Outlook (97) to send out email to about 40 of my contacts. About a dozen of these use a Florida domain with the extension cfl.rr.com

Every time these dozen emails all with the cfl.rr.com are returned from mailer-Daymond@bouncehost with the following message.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

Does anyone have even a clue as to why this is happening.

Jerry

Ask a Question