Mail appears sent in Outlook but is never reaching recipient

Reaction score
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) and running XP. I've sent out hundreds of emails this week - just plain text to individuals, no attachments. They are showing up in my 'Sent items' folder but they are never reaching the recipients.

I couldn't understand why I hadn't had any replies so I tried sending a few emails to my yahoo & hotmail accounts but they have never arrived either.

Any ideas? These are genuine emails I've been sending to individuals. Not spam. My IP is 80.46.151.103

I am still receiving emails no problem and it looks as if I'm sending fine too, the question is where are they all going??? I don't receive 'undelivered' emails back and they don't bounce, they just disappear into thin air.

This is beginning to stress me out as some of these emails were very important. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kirstralia

Ask a Question