Made Exam 70-316, what now?

Easynews

Hello guys

i just made it thru exam 70-316 (Windows Apps/C#). now for MCAD those two
exams will be neccessary:

"Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C#
"
"Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Enterprise Edition"

Any suggestion on wich one to make first? it probably doesn't matter but
maybe there are opinions? i'm fairly experienced with SQL Server 7, not at
all with XML.

Thanks and regards

Beat

John Kn [MS]

Beat,

Congratulations, 70-316 is no walk in the park. What next? I would think
it would depend on your back ground. Though I am told that "Designing and
Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Enterprise Edition" is the easier of the two.

--------------------
From: "Easynews" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.general
Subject: Made Exam 70-316, what now?
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 11:40:40 GMT

Hello guys

i just made it thru exam 70-316 (Windows Apps/C#). now for MCAD those two
exams will be neccessary:

"Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C#
"
"Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Enterprise Edition"

Any suggestion on wich one to make first? it probably doesn't matter but
maybe there are opinions? i'm fairly experienced with SQL Server 7, not at
all with XML.

Thanks and regards

Beat

Cheers,

johnKn [MS-SDK]

-Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only

-This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.

-To provide additional feedback about your community experience please send
e-mail to: (e-mail address removed)

Easynews

Hi John

thanks for the answer (almost missed it). it wasn't easy for me, i used up
all the time available and probably lost a couple pounds :). the result was
surprisingly OK, but i wasn't shure at all.

i decided to go for "Services..." because i'm really interested in asp.net
and i want to make "Services" and "asp.net" after eachother. we do a lot of
webprojects so i'll get the chance to use .net in the company. i will go for
SQL Server 2000 after that even though that way i wont make MCAD as soon as
possible.
"services and components" looked easy but of course, it gets very difficult
(for me). oh well, another couple hours sweating soon.

thanks again and have a good day

beat

From: "Easynews" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.general