MAD CATZ S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Heaven have reviewed the MAD CATZ S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard (you might need your sunglasses):

"In the world of gaming keyboards mechanical seems to be the way to go. Most of the major manufacturers offer one, or multiple mechanical models with various key types to suit different needs and then there are those who let us change our keys too. Sometimes it is good to be different though and Mad Catz definitely fall into that category. Their S.T.R.I.K.E 7 Keyboard took different to a new level with its modular design and innovative touch screen. In fact our video review of it has been one of our most popular ever.

So what happens if you take away the screen and modular capabilities of the S.T.R.I.K.E 7? You end up with the S.T.R.I.K.E 3. Today that's what we have on our test bench, let's find out if it manages to retain enough of the qualities from the higher end model to succeed."

madcatz-strike-3-keyboard.jpg

Read more here.

Ask a Question