lost scroll bar in .dwt

I have created a new website (just like the one before it) and created a DWT.
I made an inline frame in the body and made it an editable region. On the
previous website, the scroll bar would appear if necessary to keep the page
my exact heigth and width. On this new one, the page is expanding to accept
the information rather than attaching the scroll bar. It is marked "scroll
bar if necessary" on the format page for the inline.

FYI I am creating the fill copy on a blank .htm page, attaching the DWT,
saving the final page (attached) as its own .htm file.

Ronx

How are you making the Iframe an editable region? It sounds like your
"fill copy" is specifying an Iframe without any mention of scroll bars, and
the DWT will not correct this since the Iframe is editable.
If the Iframe were not editable, then every page you attach the DWT to will
display the same page in the Iframe.

A link to a faulty page will help.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"Deep in the Heart of Texas" <Deep in the Heart of
news:D[email protected]...