loss of system restore

bluebunny

Hi

I tried to do a system restore recently and it went through all the
screens and restarted but then said it had not restored i tried several
different date but none seemed to work . i am using windows xp with
service pact 2 and norton security

Malke

bluebunny said:
Hi

I tried to do a system restore recently and it went through all the
screens and restarted but then said it had not restored i tried several
different date but none seemed to work . i am using windows xp with
service pact 2 and norton security

The problems are because of your Norton Security. See solutions from MVP
Bert Kinney here:

http://bertk.mvps.org/html/symantecdoc1.html

Malke

bluebunny

Maincat said:
"Malke" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
bluebunny wrote:-
Hi I tried to do a system restore recently and it went through al
the
screens and restarted but then said it had not restored i trie
several
different date but none seemed to work . i am using windows xp with
service pact 2 and norton security

-

The problems are because of your Norton Security. See solutions fro
MVP
Bert Kinney he

--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

My answer - ditch Norton for something better.

thanks i'v seen some bad reviews about norton looks like it's time fo
a chang