Looks like NForce4 is out...:)

Reaction score
www.ebay.co.uk and search for "A8N". Although if this place in Dumfries has them, I have no clue how they got them before the daddies like Dabs, ebuyer, overclockers etc.

Hopefully this post will bring a little happiness to someones day :)

Reaction score
Don't worry Techy, give me your address and i'll send you a brand new, still in it's box, NForce 4 picture

How does that sound?

i'll even send you one Kenny :)

KGB

Reaction score
Techy: whos gonna buy it at £190?? That sounds like an estimate to me- overclockers were originally listing it at that price, and Asus UK have confirmed the price for the Deluxe at £130.

very high price= Estimate= no stock as far as i`m concerned

KGB- a (pic) of the A8N would be a pretty sweet Xmas pressie, will scour the Google image engine for something equally special for you. :)

How`d you like Carmen Electra for Xmas? Or your very own Keira Knightley? I`d LOVE one of those! :)

Reaction score
this the right one?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3KGW_large_150x150.jpg
    3KGW_large_150x150.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 240
Reaction score
I wasnt implying that i wanted keira knightley from you! And the "one" part of that was for keira knightley, as if there was lots of her on the market. OOOHHHH if only....

Yup that pic is what i`d like. :) Can I overclock it?? :p

Reaction score
i was joking by the way...

you can print the pic out, and put it on top of a clock if you like...

Reaction score
I`m havin a dumbass day but hopefully u should have a nice wee pressie in here...

Attachments

• KeiraKnigh_Grani_1246509_400.jpg
    KeiraKnigh_Grani_1246509_400.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 121
Reaction score
... I knew you were joking... this isnt the most serious of subjects. Me having an A8N for Xmas is a joke. ( a real one that is)

Reaction score
Damn. Sorry. the link u gave for Miss Knightley gave me a "page can not be displayed" That pic is from my own collection. But nothing dodgy. Ah well.

Think we may have strayed from the original subject. Just a little. :)

Ask a Question