Looking for a Utility to control the Context Menu/Right Click options

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using XP pro.

Is anyone aware of a good utility (ideally freeware if possible) which will let me control what options get displayed when I get the context menu upon right click of the mouse.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/...ersion-download-with-registration-serial-key/

Those who don’t mind using an older version of software, which working perfectly, as long as it’s free, legal and genuine can now download TuneUp Utilities 2007, complete with a genuine working free license key serial code given away by VNUnet. The setup installer for TuneUp Utilities 2007 can be downloaded from vnunet.com, in the name of TU2007EN2311.exe

Then, users are required to use the registration serial license key code JMNCG-FKNGR-WMAMT-FRTQL-BLYJB-XDYMX together with their name to register and unlock the software as full commercial fully functional version product without usage restriction or time bomb.

Tip: Some users noted that the official setup installer for TuneUp Utilities 2007, TU2007TrialEN.exe, can be used to register with the above registration key too.

Free TuneUp Utilities 2008 is now available.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
thanks. i have tuneup utilities 2009 but have not been able to find an option which will let me control the context menu??? can you please help me under which option i can find this?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks Abarbarian. No problem. I have managed to find a utility called 'FileMenu Tools 5.6' and it pretty much served the purpose. Appreciate your replies.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
morland said:
Thanks Abarbarian. No problem. I have managed to find a utility called 'FileMenu Tools 5.6' and it pretty much served the purpose. Appreciate your replies.

Glad you got sorted. Do you have a link for that tool ?

happywave.gif

Ask a Question